AwesomeBox is an entirely new way to give a truly memorable surprise gift that is a collective expression from a group of people.
If you think about it...
... most occasions are community events, but most gifts are still given one-on-one. AwesomeBox is the only way to capture the zeitgeist of a larger group in one I-cannot-believe-everyone-did-this-for-me surprise gift.
- With great ease, you can mobilize a group of friends and family to produce a unique boxset of personalized printed cards.
- Each 5.25x 5.25” card features a photo on the front and personal message on the back.
- AwesomeBox is great for birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, retirements, milestone events, get wells, farewells, thank yous, teacher appreciation, mothers day from the family or just because.
- Cards can be displayed, shared, and saved as special keepsakes.
- Companies have used it for employee recognition, retirements, birthdays, and milestones. Google uses it to celebrate 5, 10, 20 year "Googleversaries" across the company and Eli Lilly has used it to celebrate milestones & retirements companywide.
"What a wonderful way to make someone feel like the most awesome person in the world!! My sister gave me an AwesomeBox strictly dedicated to our relationship over the years, and although it was not a compilation, it was so personal and one of the best gifts I've ever received. I cried on the first card, you had me at 'You Are Awesome'. Thank you so much for this product as now I have a lifetime gift."
- Cynthia A, AwesomeBox Recipient
"I love that it was extremely easy! Actually I thought it would take more time, but then when I actually did it I was like sh*t, that was really easy!! Which is cool."
- Pete D, AwesomeBox Participant
"When she looked through the cards, read all of the notes, and saw all of the pictures, she just started grinning and crying. I didn't think that she'd get so emotional, but I guess that having a bunch of her loved ones coming together to create something for her to celebrate her... had a huge impact..."
- Marquis P., AwesomeBox Host
Article is closed for comments.