IDEA 1: The Dinner Party
- Invite a friends and family over for dinner.
- Gather everyone around and ask each person to pull a card from a hat.
- Have everyone read or act-out something in the card.
- Most importantly, have fun!
IDEA 2: The Prank
- Give one card every 30 minutes to the recipient, who won't suspect the full surprise.
- Have fun continuing to deliver the cards one-by-one until the recipient catches on and says, "So, what is all this?"
- Put them all in the box and tell the story of secretly planning to make an AwesomeBox as a group.
IDEA 3: The Art Party
- Along with the printed box, you could buy 50 blank, white cards.*
- Invite friends over to make new cards using pens and colored markers (Sharpies work great!).
- Combine the new handmade cards with the printed cards for an extra touch of personalization.
- Present the gift!
*Contact us for an additional set of blank cards.
It’s also great to document the experience — receiving an AwesomeBox is a very special and often surreal experience, something the recipient may want to relive in photos and videos (and we encourage you to share your experiences with us and we can use it to inspire others to celebrate someone with an AwesomeBox.)