RECIPIENT ACCESS & THANK YOU
If you entered the recipient's email in setup when you originally set up the AwesomeBox, then here's what will happen:
- The recipient won't receive any communication from us before they get their AwesomeBox (we don't want to bust the surprise!)
- Eight days after the shipment is receive received, we will email the host asking if the AwesomeBox has been given to the recipient. If the box hasn't yet been given, click the link in the email to stop us from emailing the recipient.
- After three weeks, if they host hasn't asked us to not email the recipient, we assume that the box has safely reached the recipient.
- We will send the recipient an email that will:
- Give them their own link to access the digital version of their AwesomeBox.
- Give them a link to send a "thank you" message in one fell swoop to all participants. Each participant will get a digital copy of their card in the recipient's thank-you email.
HOST THANK YOU
Hosts wrangle a lot of people to participate, so they will also have the ability to thank everyone in a message, which participants like a lot. After the AwesomeBox is delivered, we will send hosts an email with a link to thank everyone for conspiring to make such a great gift together.