The best way to have a silent* cohost share hosting responsibilities is to give the other person your login info.
This way, someone else can help you by having the same hosting privileges as you. These include:
- adding, editing, or deleting any card's photo or message.
- changing the sequence of cards.
- selecting which cards are printed if the AwesomeBox has more cards than the box-size you ordered.
- adding payment and shipping info.
We don't have the capability to add a second host account with a separate email at this time.
If you have forgotten your password, then go to this link to reset your password so you know what to give your cohost to sign in.
* The person named as the "host" on the card that has a list of all contributors and the introduction message will be the user name for the hosting account. If you want both cohosts to be named or for the host to be a group name, you need to change the host's account name before you box is ordered or automatically orders at 11:59 PM on the deadline date.
PLEASE ALSO READ THESE OTHER ARTICLES: