Here is how the box title works...
The top of the online group page reads:
- "[Recipient First Name]'s [occasion]"
- For example: "Tony's 40th Birthday"
The title card in the printed product reads:
[Recipient First & Last Name]"
Sleeve cover to the box reads:
"[Recipient First & Last Name]
If you need a different box title that doesn't fit this structure, here is an example of how you can do it.
- Change the Recipient's First Name to fit your needs.
- Then, don't include a Recipient's Last Name or occasion to the box.
- If the site requires a Last Name, then just add a space.
- You can do this when you set up a box. You'll see the following screen:
For example: If you were making a box as a memorial to celebrate the life of Jon Smith, who has passed away, but you plan to give it to his child, Sue Smith, you would:
- Write in the Recipient First Name field: "Celebrating Jon's life"
- Enter nothing in the Recipient Last Name.
- Enter nothing in the occasion. (Note: without a stated occasion, there is no possessive added in the online group page)
The top of the online group page would read: "Celebrating Jon's Life"
The title card in the printed product would read:
[Celebrating Jon's Life]"
NOTE: If you invite people to contribute cards, you'll be asked for the recipient's email address. If you use an email for someone who is already a user in our system, the First & Last Name used in the box title will automatically change to what is in our user database already. So, don't put your email here. And if you want a box with a specialized title, it is best to use an email that is not likely in our database already.
- How to change the box title?
- How to change the name on my account?
- How do I host a box as a group name?