The AwesomeBox Host may select a photograph from an existing card to make the cover photo on the sleeve of the box.
- If you want to use a new photo for the box cover, you should make a card with that photo.
- For best results, use a photograph for the cover that does not have text in it that could conflict with the box's title text (see below).
Click the pencil icon in the upper-right of any card and select "Set As Sleeve Cover."
The "sleeve" wraps a beautiful inner box. You can see an example of the sleeve in the far lefthand side of the picture below and the inner box in the far righthand side. The sleeve
- SIDES & BOTTOM: The sleeve includes thumbnails of all the cards on the side panels. The bottom is orange and reads "Made with (heart) by AwesomeBox." These sides cannot be customized.
- TOP: The photo selected by the host appears on the top with the recipient's first and last name. If the box has a title, that will appear below the name (e.g. 30th Birthday" or "SF Memories"). See example below.
- The design and placement of this text cannot be customized.
- By default, the first photo uploaded to a box is the sleeve unless it is later changed by the Host.
Example sleeve cover:
CAUTION: If you have text in the image that you select for the sleeve, it might conflict with the automatic text on the sleeve cover.
Final sleeve cover would look like this: